The Tea infuser - Set of 2
- A set of two tea infusers in individual boxes
- Elegant design with micro perforated sliding lid
- Works with even the finest teas
- Easy slide up to fill the scoop with tea, slide down and dip in your cup
- Very easy to clean
- The design blends a minimalist sculptural expression with precision engineered stainless spring steel and food safe poly-carbonate
The story behind the product:
Statistically speaking, if you’re not drinking water you’re probably drinking tea – so making it shouldn’t be a chore. The challenge was to invent a tea infuser that was just as easy to clean as it is to fill. My infuser also needed to work with all different kinds of tea – even the ones with really fine leaves that usually slip through the gaps. And after you’ve used it to make a lovely cup of tea, the infuser can be placed on the table without making a mess.
Erik von Schoultz, Inventor
Material: Stainless steel and black polycarbonate spoon.
Color: Black with silver lid
Measurements: H 15cm B 3cm
How to use: Link to video